Our client is looking for a Transport Administrator to join their team based in the heart of Bristol. This role is key in ensuring the successful maintenance of company vehicles – strong attention to detail is essential!
Our client has a high volume of vehicles on the road at any one time including vans, cars, and pickup trucks, so the successful candidate will need to have previous experience of transport administration to ensure all processes are completed efficiently.
Daily duties will include:
- Handling all aspects of vehicle maintenance including insurance, MOT, services, tax etc
- Managing repairs and routine maintenance processes
- Maintaining and completing accurate records
- Supporting with the hiring of vehicles as needed
- Liaising with stakeholders and owning the processing of purchasing new vehicles
- Managing all fines, associated costs, and additional charges including Dartford tunnel, TFL, or parking tickets
- Conducting thorough inspections of vehicles during handover and allocation
Due to the nature of this role, previous experience in a similar role is essential. The successful candidate will also have excellent IT skills to support the improvement of internal processes, and strong communication skills to liaise with all relevant personnel.
The company offer a strong salary package plus study support and contributory pension scheme and free parking. Please do get in contact with us today for an initial discussion about this opportunity.