Do you have previous end-to-end estate administration experience?
Our client is a well-respected provider of probate and estate administration services, and we are pleased to be recruiting for experienced Personal Estate Managers to join their team!
You will be managing approximately 45-60 estates at any one time depending on complexity and referring partner, ensuring the estate administration process is as smooth and easy as possible for clients going through a bereavement. You will also lead by example and support the learning and development of junior colleagues.
This role will be hybrid if living in and around Bristol and remote otherwise, with some occasional travel to the Bristol office as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership and responsibility for a caseload of personal estates of varying complexity, effectively managing and progressing these through to completion
- Carrying out full reviews, completing technical work, and taking ownership of complaints and sensitive estates as required
- Working to the highest standard of customer service excellence and identifying ways to improve customer service delivery
- Providing appropriate levels of contact, support and advice to clients and business partners
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members including checking and signing off work
- Carrying out 121 and group training sessions, both in-person and online
- Identifying ways to improve customer service delivery and taking ownership for effective implementation
- Managing relationships within and between departments
- Assisting with projects
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2.5 years end-to-end estate administration experience
- Demonstrable experience of complex and taxable estates
- Ability to achieve set targets for client satisfaction and case progression
- Strong IT literacy and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead by example
If you have experience in a similar role and are looking for a new challenge, apply today!