Are you passionate about delivering high-quality customer service?
Do you want a role within an established company to develop your skills?
Our client specialises in providing exceptional guest experiences for all of their customers, and they are now looking to develop their Agents to join their friendly Reservations Department! You’ll be based in the Clifton office and working with the rest of the team to provide excellent customer service to their guests.
If you are multilingual, this would be preferred, however it is not essential, you just need to be keen to deliver excellent service!
- Handling inbound calls and assisting with general queries
- Monitoring inbound emails and responding in a timely manner
- Working closely with customers to provide suitable solutions to their requests
- Maintaining accurate knowledge regarding products, policies, and procedures
- Managing reservations and processing any changes as requested
- Maintaining accurate records of all communications
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package with perks including:
- An annual bonus of up to 10%
- 2 free stays in company properties per year
- Quarterly bonus
- 22 days holiday (with the option to purchase up to 5 more)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash back plan
- Money-off scheme for retail outlets
Previous customer service experience in an office environment, preferably contact centre or reservations is desirable. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with guests and internal personnel.
If you’re looking to grow your career with this exciting opportunity, get in touch today for a confidential discussion!