Do you have previous end-to-end estate administration experience?
Our client is a well-respected provider of probate and estate administration services, and we are pleased to be recruiting for experienced Personal Estate Managers to join their team!
You will be managing approximately 50-60 estates at any one time, ensuring the estate administration process is as smooth and easy as possible for clients going through a bereavement.
This role will be hybrid if living in and around Bristol and remote otherwise, with some occasional travel to the Bristol office as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership and responsibility for a caseload of personal estates of varying complexity, effectively managing and progressing these through to completion
- Carrying out full reviews and completing technical work
- Completing initial calls to clients and business partners, handling inbound calls, and providing regular updates
- Working to the highest standard of customer service excellence and identifying ways to improve customer service delivery
- Demonstrating empathy and understanding to clients and their families, and putting them first, all the time
- Providing appropriate levels of contact, support and advice to clients and business partners
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members including checking and signing off work
- Supporting the training of new and junior colleagues
- Identifying ways to improve customer service delivery
Skills and experience required:
- At least 18 months end-to-end estate administration experience
- Ideally some experience of taxable estates
- Ability to achieve set targets for client satisfaction and case progression
- Strong IT literacy and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead by example
If you have experience in a similar role and are looking for a new challenge, apply today!