Are you an experienced Payroll Professional looking for your next challenge?
We’re got just the role for you!
Our client is a Bristol-based financial services provider, and they are looking for an experience Payroll Coordinator to join their friendly team. You will be responsible for all internal processes and communications with external providers.
In return for this role, you will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, and hybrid working options (just to name a few)!
Daily duties will include:
- Accurately inputting employee and payroll data within strict deadlines
- Processing various payroll input such as pension, absence, flexible benefits, starter checklists, P45s etc
- Ensuring monthly payrolls are delivered on time including any updates
- Reconciling payroll files and managing related documents in line with GDPR
- Handling all payroll queries in a timely manner
- Assisting with projects such as annual salary reviews, pension autoenrollment, and auditing
- Remaining up to date with current payroll legislation and compliance
- Assisting with general HR admin tasks as needed
- Supporting the HR Support Lead with implementing new processes
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience of Payroll Administration
- Strong understanding of the full payroll cycle, pensions, and income tax
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, apply today! Our client is looking for the successful candidate to start very soon.