Our friendly client based in Brislington is looking to give someone the opportunity to join their successful family-run business as an Office Administrator. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day assistance to the directors, managers, and operational teams, completing a variety of office and administrative tasks.
In return, you will receive a great starting salary and enjoy 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. There is free onsite parking, and the hours are fab – Monday to Friday – no evenings/weekends.
General responsibilities of the Office Administrator will include;
- Coordinating meetings and preparing meeting rooms
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Collating and processing expenses
- Placing orders for stationery and other supplies
- Printing and filing documents
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Completing basic HR tasks
- Assisting with ad hoc project work as required
Due to the nature of this role, previous administration experience is essential.
If you're looking for a great opportunity to join a friendly business, please apply today!