Are you a qualified accountant with experience of working in practice?
Do you have strong people management skills?
Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to oversee the management of their Finance team to ensure delivery of and reporting against their business plan.
In return, there is a competitive salary and great overall benefits on offer.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Managing a Finance team in the delivery of financial management, planning, and analysis
- Delivering MI to support delivery against the business’ plans
- Integrating the finance system with in-house and third party systems to improve efficiencies
- Identifying opportunities for cost reduction across the business and working with the senior management team to achieve this
- Delivering accurate and compliant management accounts to ensure business profitability
- Using effective cash management approaches, managing cash flow and increasing yield on company monies
- Ensuring robust transactional finance processes are in place, including balance sheets and reconciliations
- Managing due diligence for identified partnerships and identifying any financial risks
The role will be working in the Bristol City Centre office for 4 days a week initially, with some flexibility longer term.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with experience of working in practice
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Highly analytical and numerically-literate
- Excellent people manager
Please note, this is an integral role to the business and our client is looking to move quickly. If you are interested, please get in touch for further information or apply today!