We’re excited to be recruiting for several Customer Support Advisors to join our client’s friendly department during an exciting period of growth!
You will be responsible for providing direct support and technical assistance to customers, conducting initial troubleshooting, and escalating if needed.
- Assisting customers via telephone, email, webchat, WhatsApp, and SMS
- Documenting issues raised by customers and conducting more thorough troubleshooting as necessary
- Providing regular updates on the progress of customer queries
- Following up on outstanding queries
- Providing accurate guidance on software features
- Gathering information about software bugs for diagnostic purposes
- Ensuring queries and issues are resolved within specified timeframes
Skills and experience required:
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work towards team and individual targets
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch or apply today! Our client is looking to interview mid-December for a 16th January start!