Our client is looking to welcome talented Customer Support Advisors to their team during an exciting period of growth!
You will be a key member of the team, providing excellent support and technical assistance to customers as first point of contact.
- Assisting customers via telephone, email, webchat, WhatsApp, and SMS
- Documenting issues raised by customers and conducting more thorough troubleshooting as necessary
- Providing regular updates on the progress of customer queries
- Following up on outstanding queries
- Setting up and installing relevant software for customers
- Diagnosing and resolving a range of hardware-related issues
- Providing Windows desktop support as necessary
- Ensuring queries and issues are resolved within specified timeframes
Skills and experience required:
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work towards team and individual targets
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch or apply today! Our client is looking to interview mid-December for a 16th January start!