- Bath – hybrid working available
- Previous experience in financial services environment required
We’re proud to be partnering with an innovative Bath-based company who provide the technology required for people to access the financial markets. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their friendly team; if you’re keen to learn, interested in modern data technology, and have previous experience gained within financial services, this could be the role for you!
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, with perks such as:
- 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + a day off on your birthday
- 6% employer contribution
- Private health cover, online GP, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounts such as gym and retail
- And more!
General duties and responsibilities include:
- Acting as first point of contact for clients and assisting with their queries
- Helping new clients get to grips with the technology
- Supporting existing clients with an exceptional ongoing service
- Generating MI and reporting analytics such as recurring issues and monitoring trends
- Working with internal teams to resolve client queries within expected timeframes
- Triaging and responding to queries using a ticketing system
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience gained within the financial services sector
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent IT skills and a willingness to learn more about the fintech industry
If this sounds like the next challenge for you, please apply today! Interviews are taking place next week!