Do you excel in treating customers fairly and putting them at the forefront of everything you do?
Do you enjoy working with business partners on a daily basis and ensuring outstanding service levels are achieved?
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Executives as their department grows due to ongoing success. Our client prides themselves on offering tailored solutions to meet their individual customer’s needs, working with that customer to reach a common goal.
In return for this Customer Service Executive position, our client is offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and weekday shifts between 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m., all while working in a state-of-the-art office with onsite parking.
- Acting as first point of contact for managers across a range of accounts
- Working with team members to ensure customer needs are met
- Providing excellent customer service
- Developing relationships with Fleet Managers to increase sales across the business
- Ensuring documentation is compliant and up to date
- Developing knowledge and expertise across all products, processes, and systems
- Working closely with colleagues to develop a strong understanding of customer needs
- Managing the renewals process across a portfolio of accounts
Skills and experience required:
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience within a corporate or business to business environment
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to influence others
- Fantastic communication skills – written, verbal, reporting and presenting
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational and delegation skills
If you are keen to hear more or apply for this customer service position, then please get in contact ASAP. Our client is looking to start interviewing next week for successful people to start ASAP!