Are you passionate about delivering high-quality customer service?
Our client offers exceptional guest experiences for all of their customers, and they’re looking to develop their team of Administrators to help them! You’ll be based in the Clifton office (hybrid working is available) and working with the rest of the team to provide excellent customer service to their guests in line with company standards and procedures.
This role requires you to be fluent in both German and English – the chance to utilise your language skills! You will be working office hours on a rotational shift pattern covering Monday – Sunday.
- Handling group bookings and ensuring positive guest experiences
- Responding to guest enquiries and requests in a timely manner
- Ensuring all guest requirements are met throughout their stay
- Providing outstanding guest experiences and service
- Liaising with internal and external personnel to resolve guest queries
- Monitoring inbound emails and resolving any issues at first point of contact
- Completing all related administrative duties
- Maintaining up to date internal records regarding guest and product information
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package with perks including:
- An annual bonus of up to 10%
- Quarterly bonus
- 22 days holiday (with the option to purchase up to 5 more)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash back plan
- Money-off scheme for retail outlets
Due to the requirements of this role, you will need to be a fluent German and English speaker. Previous experience in customer service necessary, and excellent attention to detail is needed. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you’re looking to grow your career with this exciting opportunity, get in touch today for a confidential discussion!