Do you excel in treating customers fairly and putting them at the forefront of everything you do?
Our client is looking to recruit several new Customer Service Advisors as their department grows due to ongoing success. Our client prides themselves on offering tailored solutions to meet their individual customer’s needs, working with that customer to reach a common goal.
In return for this Customer Service Advisor position, our client is offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and weekday shifts between 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m., all while working in a state-of-the-art office with onsite parking.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Managing high volumes of incoming phone calls and emails
- Aiming to resolve all queries or concerns in a timely manner
- Liaising with internal and external departments to resolve customer queries
- Developing and maintaining accurate product and service knowledge
- Identifying areas for improvement and offering suggestions to management
- Developing a strong understanding of customer needs
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a telephone-based position or strong retail/hospitality experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Fantastic communication skills – written, verbal, reporting and presenting
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational and delegation skills
If you are keen to hear more, then please get in contact today. Our client is looking to start interviewing next week for successful people to start ASAP!