- North Bristol
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
As the first point of contact for our new customers – you’ll be completing a range of administrative tasks and factfinding calls. You’ll be happy on the phone and can build rapport quickly whilst explaining the order process and handling any questions the customer may have.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and well-organised individual to join a professional business team.
Your daily duties will include:
- Accurately recording customer data from prospects, new customers, and digitally managed accounts
- Onboarding prospects, lapsed, and new customers through prescribed process and identify opportunities
- Updating business systems to reflect customer engagements and needs
- Promoting products and loyalty programmes through the onboarding process
- Consistently meeting personal and team targets and goals
- Conducting high volumes of outbound calls to customers daily
Required skills and experience:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent IT skills including competency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication and time management skills
If this could be you – please get in touch today!