We are excited to be recruiting for an award-winning company based in the heart of Bath who are currently looking for a Client Services Administrator to join their friendly team.
The successful candidate will already have proven experience within financial services (insurance, investments, banking etc) and will be eager to develop their existing skills with a new challenge.
Benefits to include:
- A competitive salary and up to 15% discretionary bonus each year
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per year
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your immediate family
- Supported and encouraged Professional Development such as vocational training
- Access to a range of schemes - from Cycle to Work to Income protection
- Interest free season ticket loans for travel costs
- Various corporate gym membership rates
- Internal progression
Daily duties to include:
- Process high volumes of written instructions received
- Deal with any queries and requests from Financial Adviser firms, and occasionally, their clients
- Be responsible for accurately processing new investments and helping out with other various administrative aspects
- Maintaining sound industry knowledge to ensure the service provided is of expected quality
- Offering knowledge and expertise to colleagues as needed
As mentioned, previous experience in financial services is essential, along with strong IT and communication skills.
If the above feels like the next challenge that you are looking for, please apply today!