- £25k + OTE 27-29k
- North Bristol
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Are you a proven account manager who takes pride in looking after your customers and building long-term professional relationships?
Can you be the go-to person for your customers – able to advise and assist with ease?
We’re looking for a talented individual who prides themselves on building commercial relationships that can be both profitable for the business whilst also ensuring the customer feels valued at all times. You will be joining a global leader in the industry and working within a friendly team in our client’s North Bristol office (with super facilities!!) You will play a key part in the management and maintenance of customer accounts.
- Onsite canteen
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
Your daily duties will include:
- Building strong trading relationships and increasing sales with a strong portfolio of assigned accounts
- Supporting the achievement of business goals and objectives
- Ensuring internal systems are maintained with accurate customer and competitor activities
- Maintaining a high level of service with internal and external customers
- Taking ownership for all aspects of customers’ account management requirements
- Maximising all product sales opportunities wherever possible
- Consistently meeting personal, team, and business targets
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of account management and sales experience
- Excellent IT skills including competency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proven track record in a target-focused environment
If this could be you – please get in touch today!